1.9
Layout of Store

Walmart sucks you can never get anyone.They make you wait at least 40 minutes and then they same I have to transfer you someone else.

Nobody picks up the phone until another 45 minutes and they tell they to transfer you to someone that deals with your issue by now you are very pissed off. They end up transferring you to the same number you just waited on for at least 40 minutes are so. Your issue is never taken care of. I wish I never even tried to try Walmart.

I will never tell any of my friends are family to try Walmart.They maybe cheaper but it's not worth my time by time you end up trying to deal with Walmart you really don't have any patient anymore.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart walmart pharmacy home delivery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments