Marion, South Carolina
4.0
Layout of Store

walmart pharmacy has screwed me around on my heart meds 4 or 5 times now, there has got to be a comsumer review board to look in to this, i put my scripts in and was told it would be 30 mins so i shoped around for an hr then when i went for the meds i was told they where on hold *** even my new meds i ask they said yes and signed me up for text when they would be ready 3 days no text no meds, i called the ins co and they told wal mart had turned them back in wtf. after 4 days of this we figured out the intake person was just to dam lazy to put in the order. sh-t people this kind of stuff could coust some one there life.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about heart medications from Walmart was service, long waits and management , but reviewer liked prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments