Pharmacy gave my perscription to someone else

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Walmart - FOUND A ASIAN BEETLE WHEN SALAD IS ALMOST GONE! Walmart "I PURCHASED A CHICKEN CEASAR SALAD YESTERDAY WHICH WAS 5/06/17 AROUND 9:04 FROM WALMART OVER MY WAY AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING TO EAT MY SALAD AND DRINK..." Read more Walmart - A cashier almost kill me yesterday Walmart "I was never treated so bad at a Walmart I went yesterday to Walmart at4545 Fayetteville rd NC and cashier was mad because I made a big purchase I thought..." Read more WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more