3.2
Layout of Store

I am pissed.. I cannot believe I just paid my neighbor to rush me to Mexico, Maine Walmart to make sure I got my meds before the pharmacy closed ..

before 6p.m. according to Web site ..only to find that hours were changed and they closed at 5 p.m. rep said oh I will tell my manager..we open at 8 am tomorrow. .

WTH.. what good does that do me. . And not even an apology for inconvenience.

The amount of money I spend there and to be this incompetent. .cannot even update the website..

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart pharmacy from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

You must be young, it takes time to update websites.

to Anonymous #1053959

you is like: eye sew wee todd did, eye sofa king wee todd did.

Not to mention my prescription went from $4 to $10 last month with out warning after 2 years.. maybe time to look into other options