Carrizozo, New Mexico

At the Walmart pharmacy in Ruidoso Downs, ordered my prescriptions meds on 9/29/16 for pick up on 9/30/16. Live an hour away from pharmacy.

Went on 9/30/16 to pick-up meds, one is not available until the open their incoming order which would probably happen that evening. Ask them to mail them to me.

Call pharmacy 10/1/16 to see if they had meds ready for my son could pick up--was told by one of their male pharmacist they did not have the meds in and did not know when they would, but if I want go to another pharmacy and pick up my meds, which ever pharmacy might have in stock!!!!! This week I was change all my meds to another pharmacy, no more Walmart pharmacy--For the last 6 months, Walmart pharmacy is VERY disorganized and not friendly.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart prescription refill at Walmart was service and attitude and pharmacy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments