4.0
Layout of Store

I went to set up to receive a phone message when my WalMart prescription was ready. When I called that (866) number, I was forced to take a poll that I didn't want.

When I didn't respond by pushing any number, it then gave a high-pitched squeal that was very unacceptable. Upon calling the local WalMart back and talking to the pharmacy manager I was told that they had no control over this automated system.

I told her that I knew that, of course, she had no control over it but that WalMart does and that the squeal is actual physical assault. She was nice, but WalMart MUST change this by giving customers an option to not answer the poll and MUST eliminate that squeal to avoid a class-action lawsuit.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about prescription from Walmart was forced mandatory poll Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments