2.6
Layout of Store

I am a teenage boy, 15. Every time I walk in.

I get followed, I have never done anything wrong there. I mean I walk around for like 20 mins then go buy something like a snack. But I was kicked out of walmart for taking a 3 second video of myself on snapchat. They said I was not allowed to record in their building, that I would be arrested and fined.

I feel like that's a little excessive for using snapchat in Walmart. I used to make YouTube blogs in walmart.

That's actually recording, I had never been in trouble then. But I get kicked out for taking a short 3 second snapchat video of myself and nothing else.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss walmart photo and video use policy. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart photo and video use policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

#1020232

You got caught this time. Now you know not to do that.

LouSkunt69
#1020053

It's their store.. They can kick a little p.uke out like you for anything!