I ordered a baby a live super snacks snackin doll blonde. When I placed the order it said the store had 2 in stock.

And I paid for it. Then it said I could pick it up the next day at 8:00 am. I then called the next day to verify it was there and ready. The guy then tokd me it was coming on the truck that day between 1-2 pm.

And I could come and pick it up around 5. I decided to wait till Monday. 2 days later. Then I get an email saying Walmart cancelled my order because out of stock.

I called and said it had to be a mistake. I already paid for it. Walmart told me it was in stock and the accociate verbally told me it was coming in and I could pick it up. They offered the mandatory apology for this.

And said I'll get a refund. Now this item was available at other stores because I called them. Like toys r us. At the time they had them in stock.

But because Walmart was a lot closer and said they had it. I ordered off Walmart. Walmart has a scam I believe is going on. It sells and takes orders for items it knows it doesn't have.

They try and keep you from ordering from their competitors. And they waste your time and money. Then after that has passed you then can not get your item anywhere else. Then Walmart has a win win tactic.

That now you'll have to shop at Walmart for something else. I called a Walmart tier 2 person over this. And he said this is an ongoing issue with Walmart online ordering. And it's not just me complaining.

He's been taking a lot of these calls. Then on December 24. I get a call from the Walmart store in Morehead ky from a guy named Rob in management. He tells me that it says his store has 2 in stock.

But he's been out of this item for 3 weeks. And it's the online ordering fault. Now he knows he's been out of stock for 3 weeks. But doesn't adjust this in his inventory?

It's a scam to get people to order and tie their money and time up. I've filled a complaint with the BBB and after their investigation.

Will be seeing about bringing a class action lawsuit against Walmart deception tactic. Anybody that is interested should see an attorney.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Buying items not available.

Comments