2.5
Layout of Store

My wife and I ordered two TVs online on a cyber deal on the Walmart dot com website there were 5 in stock when we ordered.

The time stated they would be ready at 330 for pick up I went to the location at 5 and they said they still weren't ready I found them on the sales floor and asked if I could just get them they told me I would have to pay again or wait till the online order was ready.

I told them I'd wait went home and never got the email saying they were ready.

Next morning I called customer service and was told they were out of stock and my order was canceled I asked to speak with a manager and was placed on hold for 45 minutes then hung up on called back found the same item available about 20 miles away and asked them to transfer the order they put me on hold again then hung up on me again I called back again and they said sorry there is nothing we can do for you and hung up on me again.I will never ever shop at Walmart again so rude customer service and they did not offer any compensation for all my troupe and not receiving my kids Christmas gifts can't recall the last time I was treated so poorly

Twoolf wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments