2.4

I will never use Walmart.com ship to store again.Purchased two tablets on line used the ship to store option,it stated "item can be picked up in 1hr" as soon as I paid it changed to pick 1 up in 1-2days and second one in 7 days WTF!

To make matters worse after I received an email and a text stating my first tablet was ready to be picked up I went to the store (20min drive) only to find out my package wasn't ready!Next day I receive a repeat text say item is ready to be picked up , so again I return to the store only to be told that " store to site closes at 9:00pm "even though my text and email both state they close at 10pm, after arguing with a clerk& a manager and showing both my email and text the manager reluctantly goes to rear and returns with my item ( it took her all of 3 mins) this was by far the worst customer service experience I've ever had needless to say I will stick with Amazon never use Walmart online again !

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). emac49507 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments