I went to the pharmacy at 1020am to pick up my son's prescrption.They told me it would be ready in an hour.

I went back in 3hrs and they told me they needed my insurance card in order for it to be filled. I'm upset because no one contacted me to let me know this and no one told me this when I was standing there. I asked why nobody contacted me to let me know and they just said sorry. I work in the healthcare industry so I know that they are supposed to contact somebody if there is a problem.

Now I have to go back a third time to pick up this prescription.

Why is this not a policy to contact the customer if they need additional information?Nice customer service you have.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments