Ithaca, New York
10.4K views 75 comments

Walmart,

When you say pick up today for an online purchase, it should really be available to be picked up today!You tell me now that I have to wait tomorrow when the store is open 24 hours?!!

At least inform the customers before they make a purchase that 'pick up today' has exemptions!!!! I am very disappointed. This is not good business. Please update your online store or your customers will not be happy!

If the store I ask to get the item picked up is 24 hours then It is fair to assume that the item will be there when I can come and get it as soon as I want.

What is the limiting factor here?if the item is available on the shelf then why can i not use my order number to pick it up a few minutes after i purchase it online?

Review about: Ipod Touch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $203
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

to Troll-killa #977830

However, Walmart price matches themselves with their online pricing. So it is a lazy thing.

dmlaughlin76
to Anonymous #982290

NO, IT'S NOT A LAZY THING, are you really this ***? So, then why, when i went to a Walmart just last week, and said the same thing you just wrote, the guy said, "Well, its an online only deal" that's what it's there for" - and i could not buy the item, because i did not "PURCHASE IT ONLINE" -

to Anonymous Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1243212

wat a stewpteedoo

dmlaughlin76
to Anonymous #982293

Why are you "anonymous" you have hide behind that.It seems you're the only one sticking up for one of the worst companies in America.

EVERYONE-watch the documentary-Walmart; The High Cost of Low Pricing.

- Usually I would not even resort to this behavior and try to stay away as far as possible from Walmart, but in the instance, they have something for my nephew.No one else in a 50 mile radius has it...or else i would rather give them twice the money I would give Walmart, and go get it.

KevinRichards
to dmlaughlin76 #982302

dmlaughlin is not your real name, so it is no better than using anonymous. Get over yourself.

Very Dissatisfied Customer
Brewton, Alabama, United States #909405

I had the same problem today.I ordered a dvd online.

The website said it was avaiable for pick up today at (local) Walmart. Went to pick it up later this evening and was told it was not there. My husband then found the item on the shelf, but was told it had to come from a different department and have our name tagged on it and the person who does that was gone for the day. He got home and within an hour we received an email from Walmart.com saying my order was cancelled and my money was refunded because the item was not in stock at (local) Walmart.

WHAT?!?!?He was just there and saw the dvd's there on the shelf!!!!!

KevinRichards
to Very Dissatisfied Customer Orange, California, United States #909485

If the DVD was there in the shop why did your "husband" not buy it from there. Why go online. I have a feeling that the "husband" is really you and that you were under 17 trying to get an adult movie.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #856618

Makes me mad just reading this lol.I ordered a game this morning online just because it was $20 cheaper, and I know they were fully stocked in the store doesn't make any sense why you can't just pick it up.

I've so far been waiting 6 hours and haven't gotten a text or email.If I have to wait till tomorrow or whenever I'm gonna be pissed, what a waste of my day.

to Anonymous #909680

If all you have to do with your day is sit around and wait for a game you must have a pretty sad life. Im so sorry for you. Lol

Richly

I noticed the same scam.It went from available today before I clicked buy.

After click it was now tomorrow since after six. Then a few minutes later after they had secured the fraudulent sale it was f u your order will.

Be in in a week.I felt like I just took a proverbial rough cut 2x4 with no lube.....