3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Online ordering from WMT, MIGHT represent some savings in terms of dollars, but certainly NOT in terms of time. When they instituted the Orange Lockers, I THOUGHT it would be a solution..NOT!

NOW, they have TWO pickup stations ie. the more effective and quick p/u Orange lockers in front of the store, and the antiquated Long, slow, and protracted HUMAN based p/u in the rear of the store. Yesterday proves my point. I arrived at a non busy time of the day, and with only one person ahead of me at the rear pickup point, I'm thinking 5 minutes at the most.

Well, that quickly turned into almost 20 full minutes, while they retrieved her order. Wow, almost done..nope. She proceeds to have the pickup clerk ring the entire rest of her baskart which was full and its not over yet. Credit card snag resulted in more time.

I later noticed this same woman, filling her baskart with OTHER, non rung, items, then walking right out the front door in where greeters courteously said goodbye, to a thief, who not only planned, but cleverly carried out her ruse to perfection.

The point is, that not only does their methodology of pickup create a ineffectual online ordering system, it also creates a breach of security where there are mixed items, some paid for, some not, going right out the front door in plain view of security personnel. Bottom line, online p/u process has regressed rather than moved forward.

I liked: Online price.

I didn't like: Just like to get this fixed.

Comments