2.3
Layout of Store

09/26/2015 11:00 AM

11110 Causeway Blvd

Brandon Fl 33511

I went to the electronics dept to buy a Playstation IV, a young gentleman associate was answering another customers questions regarding a video game. He turned around and saw me standing there waiting. I stood there patiently, waiting for my turn. He turned and looked at me severalore times as ,again, i waited for my turn. Then their conversation turned to which games each other liked to play at their friends house.

I have no problem waiting my turn, but when the associates conversation turns in what games he likes to play and ignore the next customer waiting - he obviously was absent the day of customer service training!

It's nice to see that this store has recently updated the appearance of this store -- but i think they should have invested the money into customer service training instead!!!!!!!

P.S. I went to Target and purchased my Playstation. They appreciated my business more!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of playstation 4. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned playstation 4 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments