1.8
Layout of Store

Bought a playstation 4 on a Friday and took it home and it didn't work.Thought to was the controller so I exchanged mine for another one and found out it didn't work either.

Found out that there is a problem between the system and controller.

Tried to return it only to find that they sold me a system where the serial numbers don't match.So now I'm out $485 and neither Walmart or Sony can help me.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of playstation 4 from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Mike_mn

Sounds to me like someone scammed WalMart by returning a hacked system (probably banned or destroyed), for a good one.This is probably what they will state.

Never Ever, accept a product like that when the seal is broken.

There probably isn't anything you can do, unfortunately.

May be best to spend a little cash to repair it, instead of loosing what you put into it.I have no idea.