4.3

Stopped in a Walmart gas station [Charleston,IL last night that we stop at freqently.The low tire warning had come on. So as I tried to air up,I see the 1.00 for air sign, after I dug out the quarters & steamed a little.

Now I must ask, since this is my first experience to pay for what most believe is a service station courtesy.I could picture some poor family with a car full of kids not having the means to pay this fee.

IS THIS YOUR POLICY? NOW LET ME SEND THIS, I DON'T NEED A 100 WORDS, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED AND I SUPOSE IS STILL HAPPENING, """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

If you cannot afford kids don't have them. That simple.

We also put air in cans...and people buy it. Dirt in bags...manure in bags (give it a fancy name like "fertilizer")...water in bottles...and people buy it.

Honestly is it that shocking? Lol

I haven't seen any gas stations that offer this as a free service in years. FYI, if you drive a little further to the TLE they will air your tires for free.

I don't know of any gas station, service center , car wash, or anywhere else that does not charge for air and vacuum now. It's the same price everywhere.