4.3

Stopped in a Walmart gas station [Charleston,IL last night that we stop at freqently.The low tire warning had come on. So as I tried to air up,I see the 1.00 for air sign, after I dug out the quarters & steamed a little.

Now I must ask, since this is my first experience to pay for what most believe is a service station courtesy.I could picture some poor family with a car full of kids not having the means to pay this fee.

IS THIS YOUR POLICY? NOW LET ME SEND THIS, I DON'T NEED A 100 WORDS, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED AND I SUPOSE IS STILL HAPPENING, """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of walmart gas station and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart gas station in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

If you cannot afford kids don't have them. That simple.

We also put air in cans...and people buy it. Dirt in bags...manure in bags (give it a fancy name like "fertilizer")...water in bottles...and people buy it.

Honestly is it that shocking? Lol

I haven't seen any gas stations that offer this as a free service in years. FYI, if you drive a little further to the TLE they will air your tires for free.

I don't know of any gas station, service center , car wash, or anywhere else that does not charge for air and vacuum now. It's the same price everywhere.