I recently purchased some rain boots on walmart.com.They were too small.
I looked online and the policy said that items under 25.00 could be returned as cash since it was purchased with my husbands debit card I didnt have it with me. The MORONS in the store including the assistant manager said that they could only refund it as store credit. Yes that is what I want to do spend my money at your crappy managed store. I am done shopping on walmart.com.
Amazon it is. Walmart needs to train their people on policy and teach them what customer service means.
The store at Eastport village has the most disrespectful management and the employees act like they are entitled to treat the customers any way they want.I'll be shopping at Freddies
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- train your employees I even showed them the policy on my phone and was told that it didn't apply
- Product or service
- Walmart Return Policy
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR. The arm..."
- "On this very website, UHaul asks us to contact their customer service department prior to submitting a review on this site. Well, we have been trying to contact someone..."
- "I have always had good luck with LTD, but here it is Dec. 24, and we are short one LED Lantern. I ordered 4, got 3. My daughter..."