Walmart Policy ignored at local store

1152 of 4959 Walmart reviews

I recently purchased some rain boots on walmart.com.They were too small.

I looked online and the policy said that items under 25.00 could be returned as cash since it was purchased with my husbands debit card I didnt have it with me. The MORONS in the store including the assistant manager said that they could only refund it as store credit. Yes that is what I want to do spend my money at your crappy managed store. I am done shopping on walmart.com.

Amazon it is. Walmart needs to train their people on policy and teach them what customer service means.

The store at Eastport village has the most disrespectful management and the employees act like they are entitled to treat the customers any way they want.I'll be shopping at Freddies

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
train your employees I even showed them the policy on my phone and was told that it didn't apply
Product or service
Walmart Return Policy
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #730945 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1152 of 4959 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Maria

Nov 08, 2015 #1060326

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.