I recently purchased some rain boots on walmart.com.They were too small.
I looked online and the policy said that items under 25.00 could be returned as cash since it was purchased with my husbands debit card I didnt have it with me. The MORONS in the store including the assistant manager said that they could only refund it as store credit. Yes that is what I want to do spend my money at your crappy managed store. I am done shopping on walmart.com.
Amazon it is. Walmart needs to train their people on policy and teach them what customer service means.
The store at Eastport village has the most disrespectful management and the employees act like they are entitled to treat the customers any way they want.I'll be shopping at Freddies
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- train your employees I even showed them the policy on my phone and was told that it didn't apply
- Product or service
- Walmart Return Policy
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "Wow!!....Wow! I'm absolutely speechless.I don't know where to start from or how to explain how sad I feel.I usually stay away from the Gresham location because there product is all..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."