1.1
Layout of Store

I recently purchased some rain boots on walmart.com.They were too small.

I looked online and the policy said that items under 25.00 could be returned as cash since it was purchased with my husbands debit card I didnt have it with me. The MORONS in the store including the assistant manager said that they could only refund it as store credit. Yes that is what I want to do spend my money at your crappy managed store. I am done shopping on walmart.com.

Amazon it is. Walmart needs to train their people on policy and teach them what customer service means.

The store at Eastport village has the most disrespectful management and the employees act like they are entitled to treat the customers any way they want.I'll be shopping at Freddies

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "train your employees i even showed them the policy on my phone and was told that it didn't apply". mlf915 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.