I too had a similar episode with Walmart. I was so upset they would not let me return a product for ANYTHING else that I called my friend to tell her I am going to Jail today.

She replied..where are you? I told her Walmart. As soon as she arrived I explained that they stated I must replace this product with the same product or nothing at all. When pushed to the wall.I decided to PLAY THEIR OWN GAME.

I put the same product in the cart and off to customer service we go. The cashier gave me EVEN EXCHANGE. But just to make it clear how unhappy I was..I took the receipt, and the product, gave it to my friend and said MERRY CHRISTMAS. Needless to say I let her know (right at the counter) that she has 15 days for returning product.

We then proceeded to the back of the line, returned the product for cash in less that 15 minutes not 15 days.

Why do people have to make live so complicated? It is not like I asked for money back, just different products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Wow, seriously? Grow up OP!

P-O-L-I-C-Y!! Google it and find out what that means.

It doesn't change just because you don't like it.

Grow up! Why do people hold their heads up high with pride after they have just made an *** out of themselves???

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #931881

Because the OP is six years old and does not know she is making a fool of herself. Also Policy is such a big word for her, and there are probably many big words written in the policy that she cannot read.

I am talking about the words with more than two letters. Mommy or daddy should be there to help her sound out those big words.

Orange, California, United States #931651

You and your friend really need to take a parent shopping with you. Most likely it was an electronic return, and unfortunately they have a 14 day return policy, or in this case a 15 day return policy.

If mommy went shopping with you she could have told you this by reading the policy since you seem to not know how to read. Where ever you go have mommy shop with you because most stores have 14 day return policies for electronics.

Dallas, Texas, United States #931615

I think its time that we protest walmart. We are making Walmart richer and Walmart does t care about customers.

Management is poor in almost every store nation wide. We will be heard.