5.0

My name is Carol Boling my address is 183 Ruggs Circle Farmerville Louisiana 71241 phone number 318-245-4514 my complaint is not with you ll but with the people that ships for you.Fedex i ordered a pregnancy pillow from you ll and fedex took my package to another address and i never received it im so mad i have called fedex alot of times now they tell me to contact your company i am on a fixed income and cant get another pregnancy pillow for my daughter the fedex driver and the company should have to pay $59.00 is alot of money when you dont get your package

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of pregnancy pillow. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pregnancy pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Um...you do realize this isn't walmart right? I would take down your personal info before it gets taken by some internet scammer. Take this problem to the official website to get help!