2.5

My husband went to walmart last night on 7/25/15 to load money for a bill to my prepaid card well the lady gave him the card back no reciet the load pops up on my email for some reason it didnt till i was almost home and come to find out only 20$ of the 40$ was loaded to the card called the manager said she will have them see if the drawers werebover at 5@ when they are counted well we got no call we call the next morning they tell us theres nothing they can do for us so my $20 was stolen from me then i had to borrow $20 to be put back on the card for my bill from someone and the lady threw my recit away i had to ask her tobtake it back out the trash because of what happenes the night before i have never had a problem till this im very upset times are hard and 20$ is alot to just forget about

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of walmart prepaid card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments