2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My doctor sent a prescription 4 days ago, I ordered refills yesterday. I am disabled, live in a very rural area, and no transportation.

So, I have to take the bus that comes twice a day Monday - Saturday. I picked up a few things while I was there until the bus came. Well, when I got home I went in the bag to look at my new medication and it was NOT there. I called and was told it was not covered and that they sent the doctor a message.

Why did they not notify me???? If they did then I would have known to buy more Claritin but nooo, now I just won't breath very good.

Lord knows when I will be able to get back to the store. Thanx Walmart.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart prescription refill. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments