I use Walmart pharmacy for my prescription drugs. One of my heart medications is Losartin.

I can only take one manufacturer of the medication because I have adverse side effects from other brands. I call my refill in to the pharmacist directly so that they can order the Teva brand. A new person took the call ... Argued with me about a special order...

Lied to me and said it was ordered and would be in Friday ( yesterday) well it wasn't ordered .. I called on Tuesday and now have to wait til Monday for medicine that can't have a dose missed. I was lied too and treated like ***. I'm sick from no meds and will transfer my prescriptions elsewhere.

Walmart should hire people that are TRAINED.

For the position they are filling. I hate Walmart and their disregard for people's health!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart prescription refill. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

I used to work in a pharmacy and they will always try to get you to take a generic brand because they make more money off that.It is a fact.