Since I have to drive 55 miles round trip to Walmart every month, I call in every month to make sure RX's are one hand AND available AND that my insurance company will ok my 12 RX's.Upon going there 4/2015 to pick them up after calling 4 hours before.

I go into the store only to be told by the same person I talked to in the morning that it was too early to get my RX's. I was told I needed to come back 4 days later. I did so and picked up 11 RX's with them trying to charge me for the 12th Rx. I questioned the charge and then magically there was no charge on that.

I was also charged 20 times the cost of one syringe. I called store manager, Navid mirheli, the following week about all the confusion shown. His response was to hang up on me. Very poor customer service!

I am pulling my $18000 annually RX's from Walmart due to their slopjar operation.James Payne

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart prescription refill. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments