I went to buy my 8yr old a printer and they brought up the wrong one so before I walked out the store I noticed it wasn't the same as I shown them in the picture so I went back to her and told her she said "it wasn't her problem a more because you already paid" CS is not opened so there is no way she is going to do it because she is off the flock in less than 60 seconds. I then asked another worker where's the manager and he told me he don't speak English once he's clocked out and walked away. Every time I come to Federal way 348th Walmart they are the rudest people and suck at good communication and customer service skills.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments