Featured Not resolved

To whom this may corcern on Saturday Aug.20,2016 we purchased some Collard Greens from Wal Mart 8 bunches they had mildo and worms brown nasty in them in Tampa Florida and I wasnt happy about that at all I was upset I was trying to feed alot of guest and thus is sad fir the Produce dept. Not to see this the worms was the worst and I font normal do this or reach out but this and I had bought my granddaughter a iphone from wal mart and I call in because the store manager act as if I had stole the phone ,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of walmart produce department. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart produce department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#1207396

Most people thoroughly check produce before purchase.

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1202392

Hi anonymous , I am very sorry if you have had a poor experience with your purchase.We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this further.

Would you mind giving me and update on purchase by giving us a call at 1-866-273-8606 at your earliest convenience? Please ask for Jane upon calling.

We'd like to make sure we look into and resolve these concerns to your complete satisfaction.- Thank you, Amanda