I bought a 32" Vizio LCD TV and product care plan from Walmart in February 2009. In January 2011, I noticed a blue line down the screen. I filed a claim in February 2011 and sent it in to be fixed.
Two weeks later after not hearing anything about the status of my TV, I called them. I was told it couldn't be fixed and they would give me a reimbursement check. I told them it was to be fixed or replaced according to the plan I purchased.
After playing phone tag for days, I finally talked to a supervisor. They said they couldn't replace it and reimbursement was the only option.
I asked for my TV to be sent back and was told that couldn't be done because it was sent to be recycled. Recycled?? I didn't authorize that. They just took it and did want they wanted with it? That is THEFT. They said the product care plan authorizes them to do whatever they want with the item. I didn't read that in the plan. Must have been invisible print.
So now I am stuck with receiving a check that won't even cover the cost of a new TV today. I will never buy their extended warranty again!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Vizio Lcd Tv
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "My family and I have been eating Honey Maid honey graham crackers for decades and over the years the taste has change for the worst there nasty,now crazy thing is..."
- "Ordered a hoodie was told it would ship end of Oct. Called Nov 3, was told the 10th!! Its the 13th!!!! Stop taking money from people if you cant fullfill..."
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."
- "I paid upfront over half of my bill. (I paid $1200 upfront). The balance was to be paid on delivery. My teeth were filed down to near nothing to accommodate..."
- "I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse. I keep them in the box. The stitching started to come away and now the hole..."