New Tecumseth, Ontario

Denied a return/exchange of a product at Alliston Walmart, The CS girl said its because I didn't purchase the product from that specific store, and that I needed to go to the store that the product was purchased from.The alliston store carried the product but not the specific upc code.

So I made her find out which store it came from. After she huffed and puffed about it, she went to the phone and made a call to a store that I know 100% the product wasn't from, she said I could take it back there. So the employee originally lied about the reason I couldn't bring it back, then had a fit when I asked her to figure out where it had to go.

UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE, ESPECIALLY FROM SOMEONE WHO IS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE.In my opinion she needs to be repremanded for her attitude, and be removed from her position if she doesn't know what, and can't back up her lies;

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

If the product isn't their system then they can't do the return, unless you had the receipt on you.If the product is in their system then there would be a chance that you could return it.

She called that store most likely because they do carry that item.

If you want to see for yourself which store carries the item then you can go to the website and do a product search.