Grantsboro,North Carolina

I purchased a NutriBullet from Walmart last year along with the product warranty. At the time I was told I could bring the product back to the store and return it if it failed.

Well yesterday morning it failed, the blade broke, good thing I found it. So I go to my local

walmart; same store I purchased it at, and was told I would have to go through their product replacement on line or by phone call. I did the online, don't want to talk to anybody. So instead of waiting the 10 days I purchased a new one.

What is the point of your product replacement if I have to wait atleast 10 days! I needed a new one that day. So their product replacement says they will look at it once they get it back to determine if I get a refund! Didn't want a refund I wanted a new Nutribullet this morning.

Next time I'll shop in a local mom & pop store for my expensive purchases - the customer service is so much better. Never again Walmart!!!!!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

I take it in the butt!!!

to KevinRichards #1031609

While I agree that Kevin Richards' posts get tiresome, you are becoming even more tiresome with your silly taunting, especially on a thread that he has not even posted on.

bobs2015

WalMart and other stores make alot of money conning people into buying these extended warranties, product replacement or other such terms. In WalMart, the cashier sees a question on her screen that she is supposed to ask you whether you want it, yes or no.

These things are almost sheer profit for the stores and the company that provides the "service." Best to never, ever buy these things as they are a waste of money.

Now you know. Pass the word, tho I fear many people will continue to fall for this nonsense.