1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought the walmart protection plan for my phone cause I'm clumsy and have broken alot of phones in the last year. So dropped my phone less than a month after buying it called on Nov.4, 2017 opened a claim.

The guy over the phone said it would take about 5 bussiness day for a ups label to come in the mail, then 10 days for them to process after they received it a cheque would be issued and would take about 2 days to receive via mail. I got the ups label 5 days later like they said and had it sent through ups on Nov.10, 2017. I waited until Dec.4, 2017 and called to find out what was going on. They had a supervisor call me back and he told me he they received it and he would have a cheque issued within the next 2 days.

I waited until Dec.12, 2017 and called back. The guy I talked to said my cheque is being issued in 2 days and could take up to 15 days for me to receive!

This has been quite a bit of hassle for a $126 cheque. They claim to be quick with the process but almost 2 months isn't "quick" in my books.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

h.kitchener

"Quick" obviously means something different to Walmart or the company that handles these claims for them.