2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I've never been so disappointed with a company, and their customer service. I'm sincerely crying out of anger, and frustration due to their injustice, and behavior towards me.

I've been an extremely loyal costumer, and have spent thousands of dollars at, Walmart. I've made numerous, positive video reviews for their company. I have highly recommended them to my thousands of YouTube Followers. Now, I'm full of regret!!

I don't want my followers to experience what I did. It's terrible!! I purchased my iPod on December 13, 2013 for the estimated price of, 200$(that doesn't include taxes, nor the cost of the care plan.) Anyhow, at the moment I thought it was best to purchase the care plan; just to be worry free, and protected. Well, I did.

It was over 25.00$, for 3 years of protection. I was very thankful with Walmart, and their insurance(product care plan). Two years later, my iPod started to disfunction. It would constantly turn on, and off.

I called the care plan number, and filed a claim. I told the assistant multiple times; to please note, that I don't want my personal things to get deleted, because I had memories of my loved one, who past away. She assured me, that everything would stay there. I received the label about 7 days later.

I took it to my nearest post office; which is nearly 45 minutes away from my home. The post office charged me 5$ to ship it, and 6$, to package it. After that process, I was constantly checking my mailbox due to my desperation. I just couldn't wait to see those touching photos of my loved one, who passed away without my phone turning on, and off.

I felt a relief once I saw my package in my mailbox. I was supper happy, until I realized my iPod wouldn't turn on. I was devastated and emotional. I quickly called the care plan, and the woman who assisted me didn't seem to care, the assistant was very rude, and unprofessional.

I told her to please transfer me to her manager, and she did. The manager was more understanding, and apologized for the woman's poor behavior. She questioned me regarding my iPod, and concluded that she was going to send me a reimbursement, by email. She referred to it as a Walmart Ecard.

I accepted, knowing that my pictures were backed up to my iCloud. She said I would receive an email within 24 hours. I never received the Ecard, so I called the walmart care plan and they told me that their was no reimbursement made. I was fuming mad!!

Why would they fool me like this? She said she could send me a label. A label, I have not received.

I refuse to go through this process. It's not fair!!

Review about: Walmart Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1279341

Wal-Mart has problems With customers. Why can they not help people as their customers.

They should help everyone. We are not always in the wrong

almightyoz
Odessa, Texas, United States #1279187

Holy mackerel that was an excruciating read. Corporate betrayal is more common than you think.

Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1278931

Have you checked your junk folder? You might check in there for the E-card.

I'm assuming that it gets sent through e-mail. I've had one company try to e-mail me before and their e-mail couldn't be sent because it had something to do with my e-mail provider, even after I had paid them. I've had e-mails sent to me and for whatever reason I just don't receive it.

That could have happened here. Hope this gets resolved.

Fullerton, California, United States #1278671

You sound like a nutcase, I am sure that your loved one is in a better place, and safe since they are away from you and your craziness. Most likely they killed themselves so that they don't have to deal with you on a daily basic.