I purchased a cell phone from Walmart and bought the protection plan well 12202015 the screen broke, Immediately I called to file a claim the guy I talked to first was super nice he explained he would email me a ups label to go print it off and to take it to ups and after ups confirmed they had my package they would email me a gift card..well I sent my phone off Monday 12/21/2015 from my local ups place and I saved the tracking paper ups deliverd it the next day I called to verify I was told its in review to give it a few days..Review??

Unlike when I talked to the first person he had said as soon as ups CONFIRMED they had my package I would receive a gift card at this point they had my package.. anyway I gave it a few days I called back and the lady explained it was still in review I asked to speak with a supervisor the supervisor transferred me over to the claim review department where I couldn't talk to anyone only leave a message so I did it says to allow one business day to receive a call back and I never received one well 12/29/15 I received an email saying they never received my phone so my claim was denied. I once again called where I was transfered to the claims review department where no one answered and it prompted me to leave a message , I didn't and called back instead and requested to speak to a supervisor (Benjamin) where he informed me he couldn't send a gift card only claims review could because they put a hold on my claim Today 12-30-15 I received a call back only to be told (very rudely) that they never received my phone in the package there was nothing they could help me with. No one will help!

Its like its all just a way to scam some people out of their money and phones.I'm calling UPS and if need be filing a complaint with BBB I'm also returning the new phone and case I purchased yesterday before I received the email

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

bobs2015, you are a troll.Some of these people are ignorant but your just saying *** to be a troll.

I have seen u post the same stuff in other subjects.Find something better to do w ur time honey.