Hopwood,Pennsylvania
1.4
Layout of Store

Yes I am speaking of the Walmart protection plan and I have followed this to a t! Finally sent repairs man to the house who informed me the Tvs panel is bad but the protection plan company while purposely say it's tolerable and not cover this unless u fight it..

This is not right. He said it will get only worse in next few months and the company will make me start the entire process again when it's worse.. Unfortunately he informed me they most always deniy people's claims.. I'm just trying to get what I paid for..

And if u don't like Walmart then I don't disagree.. So I am not saying to buy stuff there and most definitely don't buy these protection plans.. As I stated from the start the protection plan tried to deniy anything before they would even send a repair man by the way 2 weeks after started the process and 2 weeks before that they said I never even had started a claim luckily I had the claim number from first time to prove they lied.. I'm saying all this to prevent other from getting jipped.

Not trying to start issues on Walmart and the products they sale..

Some people only have a Walmart in there areas besides online ordering.. Just don't buy the protection plan from Walmart it is a fake from start to pushed through finish.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments