2.3
Layout of Store

My Weslo Cadence treadmill was delivered broken. I emailed walmart and they responded and asked me to call. I called and was told I have to call another number on the 4 year protection plan I purchased. I call them and they tell me I have to return it to a store. It weighs 200 lbs and the nearest store is an hour away, and they don't stock them. Hence why I had it shipped.

So I call walmart customer service back and they tell me I have to bring it in and that I can't get a refund on the plan.

I call the plan back, they say they will refund me at the store. I call walmart. Com AGAIN and get a wonderful lady who says I CAN get a refund but after I tell her I'm so angry right now after 4 hours of runaround that if I get to the store and they tell me I can't get a refund for the plan I will lose my *** and I just want to bring this thing back that was broken in SHIPPING,get ALL my money back, and reorder one from Amazon, because they take care of their customers, especially when the issue is from shipping and I WANT this treadmill... she gives me my refund.

Tomorrow I will drag it into the store and I vow to NEVER step foot in a Walmart store again.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Staten Island, New York, United States #1060534

Usually people who say they will never step foot in a store or restaurant again are back the next week.