How can a 24% price increase on a wheat product be explained? 2/21/2015 Therebhas been no negative impact on the nations wheat crop and transportation costs have gone down sith the vost of okl going g

down so how can this huge increase be explained other than a profit gouge? I do not understand. I do not understand. I attempted to contact

Walmart through their web site and it would not accept my question! Wonder why? I need to fill this section with one hundred words or it will not accept my issue? I think that is an important item that needs attention and corrected. I have run out of things to say about a simple to state question.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I hate to tell you this, but the price of diesel fuel hasn't went down and from what I have been hearing that is going up and is considerably higher than regular gas, and the vehicles used for shipping use diesel fuel. Also a lot of the areas of the country where grains, etc.

are raised have been having adverse weather conditions for a few years. Have you not heard about the drought and flooding in certain states.

What do the words sith, vost, okl, and g mean? This isn't the WalMart web site, you are on a general complaint site.