How can a 24% price increase on a wheat product be explained? 2/21/2015 Therebhas been no negative impact on the nations wheat crop and transportation costs have gone down sith the vost of okl going g

down so how can this huge increase be explained other than a profit gouge? I do not understand. I do not understand. I attempted to contact

Walmart through their web site and it would not accept my question! Wonder why? I need to fill this section with one hundred words or it will not accept my issue? I think that is an important item that needs attention and corrected. I have run out of things to say about a simple to state question.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of wheat product from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I hate to tell you this, but the price of diesel fuel hasn't went down and from what I have been hearing that is going up and is considerably higher than regular gas, and the vehicles used for shipping use diesel fuel.Also a lot of the areas of the country where grains, etc.

are raised have been having adverse weather conditions for a few years. Have you not heard about the drought and flooding in certain states.

What do the words sith, vost, okl, and g mean?This isn't the WalMart web site, you are on a general complaint site.