Grimes, Iowa

I'm really disappointed because I ordered a tablet online and it said avaliable to pickup in store right away.It wasn't available to pick up in the store so I ordered online to get it shipped to a store before Christmas.

It said it would be ready to pick up the next day but went 3 days later and still not there. They said it wasn't in stock. I was disappointed because that was a Christmas gift to my son. I ended up buying a more expensive one so he could have a tablet.

The walmart employee told me that the online is not even from Walmart, it's a different company!Walmart was advertising they have it but they were always out of stock.

They suck all around and I will not trust the online store or walmart advertising!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You want a popular item at the last minute and are upset that it is not available. What were you thinking? That they could create the item out of thin air?