Tried to return 2 Graco car seats to the customer service desk. They found the model # of the first among their recall list, then searched for over an 1.5 hrs on the second. I was then asked to show what site I had found the info on the recall. I pulled the official .gov site showed both models where listed . Then waited another 15 -20 min. as they tried to find the UPC codes . She asked to see my smart phone with the site I had pulled up , the lady takes my phone and walks to use as she calls who knows who at their back desk. When she finally returns she proceeds to tell me that she can't find the UPC codes and for that matter can't find any info on either car seat now after watching her pull the first ones model # in the first five minutes of being there, and that there was nothing she could do for us ( myself, my wife, and three young sons). I'm pissed at this point *** near 2 hrs in to this ordeal she tells me to call back tomorrow. I tell her that we called and spoke to another customer service employees an hour before we had come in to confirm both recalled items. Her only response was sorry and here is the number to call.... oh and next I can help who ever is next.

Over all it used to be a great store but under new management has been becoming just a hassle .

Thanks;

Former Customer

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments