Submitted a receipt to Savings Catcher, which I have done 32 other times and never had a problem.Now it's saving it is ineligible because the receipt is dated before the store started accepting receipts in Savings Catcher for this store.

It just so happens it is a receipt for $558.00 with Black Friday items that they are saying is ineligible. So much BS. I am so done with Walmart.

Also issues with layaway cancellation fees.Really a $10 cancellation fee for crappie customer service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #908578

Maybe you should just hand your electronic items to your parents.Clearly it's not doing you any good to have them.

You WERE warned about Black Friday and the Savings Catcher. On the Black Friday ad it does say something about the Saving Catcher and Black Friday items.

If you can read at all, you were warned about cancellation fees too.This is why most 12 year olds should not have cell phones.

Walmart - Horrible service and a very filthy store Walmart "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..." Read more Walmart - A cashier almost kill me yesterday Walmart "I was never treated so bad at a Walmart I went yesterday to Walmart at4545 Fayetteville rd NC and cashier was mad because I made a big purchase I thought..." Read more Walmart - Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad Review Walmart "I brought 3 chicken Caesar salad from Walmart. When I was mixing the salad dressing I found big stem pieces not just 1 or 2. 1 of my salads had..." Read more Walmart - FOUND A ASIAN BEETLE WHEN SALAD IS ALMOST GONE! Walmart "I PURCHASED A CHICKEN CEASAR SALAD YESTERDAY WHICH WAS 5/06/17 AROUND 9:04 FROM WALMART OVER MY WAY AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING TO EAT MY SALAD AND DRINK..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more