Zephyr, Ontario

Huh what's a one hr guarantee?? Isn't everything from Walmart 30 day's with receipt??

After 30 day's. I just don't use receipt If it's past 30 day's which means I settle For last sale price On a giftcard. We don't have those one hr sale guarantee thingies here in Canada??? .u should have got ur a$$ right background to walmart and marched right in there demanding manager.

Few yrs back In walmart there was a surround sound system for $679. But there was a sale tag on it for $35.99 of course I knew it was a mistake. Did I care?? *** right I cared I couldn't get it to the till fast enough.

She noticed and said She can't well me it. I laughed AND said " wanna make a bet? I'M leaving here with that machine and I'M paying $35. She called manager.

IT turned into a screaming match and ohhh did he ever meet His match. Telling Me somebody did that and it wasn't staff. I flat out asked if he's accusing Me OF having mtMy own pricegun .I told him he's right It's clearly a mistake both It's NOT My job to double check prices. NO that's NOT MY job..

anyway long story short. I WAS dead wrong thinking I was leaving With IT for a total including taxes In $35. NOPE DEAD WRONG. as matter OF fact they actually PAID ME $15 to take IT.

Bcuz wen She took my money I gave her ONE $50 bill. I turned MY read for a quick moments. Then ME and hubby walking out that door He handed ME $65 ( my change ) He SAID. I WAS like " huh What do u mean I gave her $50.

So change is only $15. Here said " NO she said u gave her two $50 bill's So She gave one black with your $15 change. Hahahaha. Got outside.

Checked MY purse and every went was STILL there. I DID NOT give HER two Bill's.. Let's just say I didn't GO rushing black In! " I'M pretty sure At closing wen will was short by $50..

hahaha like is sweet AND Had THAT manager NOT been As hateful and rude As He was.He was screaming On too of his lungs right from the get go!! YES I was Not leaving without IT. *** right. That's THE laW!!

AND He knew IT!! Egypt elsewhere DID He actually LET ME leave with it? Again buzz It's THE law!!! IF u picked it UP bcuz OF that process tags mistake Or Not..

it's yours!!!! Anyway hopefully at least if nothing else you'd get a sick OUT of MY little story. I hope so!! Good lucky AND if 30 day's hasn't expired.

Hope I gave u some incentive to get ur *** back TO that store. Idc if u have TO drag IT back In a wheel barrel.

Just get IT back there. Frigging crooks!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 06, 2015.

Comments

Karma is a ***. This will come back on you.

You brag about being a theif and making a complete *** out of yourself and you are actually proud of yourself! You have not impressed anyone, I'm just glad your ignorant *** lives in Canada..

Try getting an education, you desperately need one! You are an insult to your country...Oh Canada!

#941992

Your English is horrible. Your complaint is as mixed up as your English.

Just because you are Canadian doesn't exempt you from speaking and writing properly. Furthermore I wouldn't brag about what you did.

You committed robbery and even if you had got the equipment for $35.00, it would have been robbery, because you know good and well that another customer switched the tags. Grow up and act like a supposedly mature, law abiding person would act like.

Fail! Take an English class and try again.