I pick my medicince metformin pay for it.If was time to refill my medicine I call my order in I was told it would be refilled.I go in to pick my medicince up I was told it could not be refilled because they my medicince was fill for 3 months.I told them they were wrong I has only enough pills for 5days.I was told they gave me a refill for 180 pills.Which is for three months I told for one thing I never order any medicince for 3 months.They the computer said they gave me 180pills I told them their gave me enough for one they would not believe me.So I told them I would bring the bottle in so I check the bottle it did said 180pills but the bottle they gave would not even hold a pills because the pills are to big.

SO I am to talk to them in the morning to see what they.I would like to were and I complain to about this pharmacy .2

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart walmart refill prescriptions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments