I have been using food stamps for over 3 years now and I have never had a problem with my immigration status and using them until todey. I was asked for my ID which I don't have and then refused when I couldn't produse.

I am not in this country legally but my kids were born here. Under President Obama I have been treated better and I no longer live in fear of deportation. I sorry for the errors but I am having my sister type this for me as I don't speak english. Walmart has a lot to answer for.

I have never been treated like this before. I have kids to feed.

It don't matter if I illegal or not. America owes my people anyway.

Comments

Of course you have been treated better as an illegal alien under Obama. It takes one to know one.

Why don't you get a job like the rest of us so that you don't have to use food stamps. I think I know why you don't have a job, you either had one and were fired for being irresponsible, or are too irresponsible and lazy to get one. This explains why you did not have ID. Then you have the nerve to blame them for following their policy.

If you are going to live in a country, go and get a job and learn how to speak English, or go back to where you came from. And for crying out loud stop spreading your legs when you cannot afford to feed yourself. You cannot afford to feed yourself so why are you having children? Is it because you thought the government would give you money for each child you have?

No one owes you everything, you should go back to where you came from if you believe this.

@Anonymous

Don't be an *** I only have six kids. I like spreading my legs to men I don't know.

They all owe me child support and the Canadian and American government owes me money because I don't feel like working and both are free countries so if I don't want to work and want to live off food stamps while you pay than so be it. It is a free country and I can do that. They should have accepted my food stamp card.

I have six kids to feed, and don't know who the father is of any of them. They should force all men I slept with(20 in total to pay child support rather than make me find which ones are the father.