Got a payroll check signed by the owner of my company on 03/01/2003. Went to the Walmart in Woodbridge,Va an d I was tuned down and been refused to cash my check of $1500.00

I always cached my checks a that location with the amount more then that, but for some reasons I could not been served on this day of 03/02/2013. The explanations given to me by the clerck of Certegy were not clear enough.Instead she was reading to me the same statement from their web saying blaaa.blaaa..blaaaa. At the end she told me to go back to the cashier of the same Walmart after 15mn pause I should be able to have my transaction complet. I went back nothing.

So is this a game they play or simply *** consumers off? A better and clear explanation should follow the refusal to be paid. If nothing can be find on you when your driver license and social security numbers are given to Certegycheck clerk one should be able to cash his check.

*** people like that can come back and *** the Certegy behind one of this day.

Review about: Walmart Cashing.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Walmart - A cashier almost kill me yesterday Walmart "I was never treated so bad at a Walmart I went yesterday to Walmart at4545 Fayetteville rd NC and cashier was mad because I made a big purchase I thought..." Read more I was Robbed by Walmart's Money Center Walmart "I went to the Money Center & picked up a new Walmart Money Card. I gave the agent $500 plus their fee. The agent took my money and the card,..." Read more Walmart - Over 3 months after the expiration date for dairy product...Still on store shelves. Walmart "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..." Read more Walmart - Horrible Scam Walmart "Ordered elevated dog bowl from Walmart.com and my account was charged to Walmart. When the item arrived, it was damaged and had obviously been used. Contacted Walmart immediately but they..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more