I've always been a staunch consumer of Wal-Mart goods!Always low prices...always!

The other day I filled my cart with probably $300 worth of groceries and headed for the check outs. When I noticed that each check out counter was helping customers and there were lines of at least 6 in each lane, I then headed for the Subway counter to finalize my purchase...big mistake! The guy at the Subway counter said, "I'm sorry sir, but we do not belong to Wal-Mart; we only rent the space for Subway. I'm sorry I cannot scan your items." I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW CALLOUS HE WAS TO ME!

How dare an inferior not give me the service I demand! I replied, "Don't you ever talk to me like that, devil person! I demand to see your manager about this!" Unfortunately, the manager told me the same thing! PUUULLLEEEAAASSEEE!

After all the service I've given my local Wal-Mart; after all the carts I've left in the parking lot; after all the many times I've brought more than 20 items to the 20 item or less lane; after all the times I've let my poopy diapered children run around the food aisle, throwing boogers and curses...

How dare this satanic capitalistic machine not respect my patronage after so many sexy times we've had...BOO!!!

Good riddance, Wal-Mart!Sam Walton would be spinning in his grave (I know this because I used to turn tricks for him on 42nd and Lexington...and he told me so)!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #764685

Hahaha...thanks for the laugh!

Orange, California, United States #764568

I had the same problem.After getting like a thousand items in the ten aisle or less lane I was refused to make my purchase.

I started making a big stink. Threw myself on the floor and threw a temper tantrum. I refused to move my cart until they allowed me to buy my thousands of items in the ten or less lane. Several customers behind me flipped me the bird.

One called me an a$$hole.I did not care I stood by my rights to be a complete a$$hole because I am the customer.

I hear you buddy...I was at that Subway and tried to order a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake..

He told me Subway didn't sell that stuff..

I said this is effing America.How can this be?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #764247

"The other day I filled my cart with probably $300 worth of groceries and headed for the check outs.When I noticed that each check out counter was helping customers and there were lines of at least 6 in each lane, I then headed for the Subway counter to finalize my purchase...big mistake!

The guy at the Subway counter said, "I'm sorry sir, but we do not belong to Wal-Mart; we only rent the space for Subway.I'm sorry I cannot scan your items." I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW CALLOUS HE WAS TO ME!"

Troll in the dungeons, troll in the dungeons, thought you outta know.

Westlake, Ohio, United States #764138

Its funny people thought this was a real complaint. Or sad...

Houston, Texas, United States #700769

are you freaking serious about your complaint? are you *** or something?

:grin

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #699594

omg are you really this pissed off the guy from SUBWAY cant help you.i mean its not like your in WAL MART, not *** SUBWAY you *** self absorubed lazy stuck up cow.

god forbid you had to wait in a *** line for 5 minutes.i bet your one of the people you see on the "walmartians" pictures, and not that wal mart sucks, but i think you suck more, and if anything, your the *** inferiour

Good laugh. Sadly, you aren't that far off from what the average consumer may complain about.

Biggest gripe: Want cost pricing on electronics, but the minute something goes wrong...complains about the service and the fact all customer service is in India.

Yea it's in India...because those people made it that way!

Powell, Wyoming, United States #696254

sessa
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #696236

So I'm guessing you also wrote the McDonalds post last night. What exactly is the point?