I tried to cash my payroll check and it was denied because the computer said that the social security number matches no living person.It then said that I had to have a superior credit rating to cash a check.

I had driven 70 miles in each direction for nothing, because I had to leave $310 of groceries at the store and we ate cans of beans at home and had no gas money to buy gas to go to work the next day.

My corporation has 53 locations in 25 states and Walmart refuses to cash there payroll checks too despite their bragging in the media about how they cash payroll checks.We live on a small farm and its a big trip to town once a month- i feel they owe us our fuel money for going there and fiding that their check cashing service is only for the elite people.

Review about: Walmart Cashing.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Walmart - Marketside French Beans Walmart "...I opened the bag [...] to see the beans covered in brown splodges and I had to throw them away..." Read more Walmart - Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad Review Walmart "I brought 3 chicken Caesar salad from Walmart. When I was mixing the salad dressing I found big stem pieces not just 1 or 2. 1 of my salads had..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more The Cranston Walmart has no quality control in their meat section. Walmart "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more