I placed an order on walmart.com on 07 November 2016. The order was supposed to be delivered on 10 November 2016 to Merrick, New York 11566. The package also required signature. The UPS driver left a note on the door on 10 November 2016 stating he would re deliver the package on 11 November 2016. I tracked the package to see the status and noticed it was delivered to a different address!!! I immediately contacted Walmart and was on the phone with them for 1 hour and 20 minutes. I was transferred to 3 different departments. They stated the package was delivered to another location, and UPS has now determined the package was lost. I asked Walmart for a refund, being I had not received the package. They were not compliant and told me I should contact my bank to dispute the transaction. As you can see this is very unfortunate. I trust Walmart.com and that is why I placed the order with them. I do not understand how my package ended up being delivered to a completely different location. This is highly unethical and unprofessional on Walmart's behalf. I have also gone ahead and filed a complaint with the better business bureau against Walmart and their unethical business practices.
You can see from the pics that the package was delivered to an address in Astoria, NY and ups shipment progress indicates that it was left at residential while a signature was required.
People's packages do go missing and people are not always liars. Walmart lacks trust and never listens to the customer because they feel that anyone who doesn't get their package is a liar.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."
- "good day! a delivery request was send from our office in dubai to sharjah it was collected on 27th and till date there is no delivery or any update..."
- "Supplier delivered a Faulty PCB in OPEN Original Siemens box. Not Replacing. Dispute Settlement and Buyer protection process...it is NON-Existent..Seller Sold the Item as NEW. but Supplied Faulty in Siemens..."