Walmart refuses to help after missing package

119 of 4977 Walmart reviews

I placed an order on walmart.com on 07 November 2016. The order was supposed to be delivered on 10 November 2016 to Merrick, New York 11566. The package also required signature. The UPS driver left a note on the door on 10 November 2016 stating he would re deliver the package on 11 November 2016. I tracked the package to see the status and noticed it was delivered to a different address!!! I immediately contacted Walmart and was on the phone with them for 1 hour and 20 minutes. I was transferred to 3 different departments. They stated the package was delivered to another location, and UPS has now determined the package was lost. I asked Walmart for a refund, being I had not received the package. They were not compliant and told me I should contact my bank to dispute the transaction. As you can see this is very unfortunate. I trust Walmart.com and that is why I placed the order with them. I do not understand how my package ended up being delivered to a completely different location. This is highly unethical and unprofessional on Walmart's behalf. I have also gone ahead and filed a complaint with the better business bureau against Walmart and their unethical business practices.

You can see from the pics that the package was delivered to an address in Astoria, NY and ups shipment progress indicates that it was left at residential while a signature was required.

People's packages do go missing and people are not always liars. Walmart lacks trust and never listens to the customer because they feel that anyone who doesn't get their package is a liar.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sony Ps4
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #953630 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
119 of 4977 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 13 #1240268 Houston, Texas, United States

OP:
How on earth did you come up with the idea that Walmart told you that you are a liar?
Your contacting your bank to dispute this does NOT equal Walmart telling you that you are a liar.
Where do you come up with this nonsense?

0 0 Reply
realm188

Nov 13 #1240210 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

They are not saying that you are a liar!! They simply said to contact your bank to dispute this. How is that saying that you are a liar? This is a UPS problem anyways.

0 0 Reply

Nov 12 #1239661 Houston, Texas, United States

This is a UPS problem.
Contact UPS regarding this.
Why are you complaining to Walmart about this?
Walmart did not deliver the package. UPS did.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.