I placed an order on walmart.com on 07 November 2016. The order was supposed to be delivered on 10 November 2016 to Merrick, New York 11566. The package also required signature. The UPS driver left a note on the door on 10 November 2016 stating he would re deliver the package on 11 November 2016. I tracked the package to see the status and noticed it was delivered to a different address!!! I immediately contacted Walmart and was on the phone with them for 1 hour and 20 minutes. I was transferred to 3 different departments. They stated the package was delivered to another location, and UPS has now determined the package was lost. I asked Walmart for a refund, being I had not received the package. They were not compliant and told me I should contact my bank to dispute the transaction. As you can see this is very unfortunate. I trust Walmart.com and that is why I placed the order with them. I do not understand how my package ended up being delivered to a completely different location. This is highly unethical and unprofessional on Walmart's behalf. I have also gone ahead and filed a complaint with the better business bureau against Walmart and their unethical business practices.
You can see from the pics that the package was delivered to an address in Astoria, NY and ups shipment progress indicates that it was left at residential while a signature was required.
People's packages do go missing and people are not always liars. Walmart lacks trust and never listens to the customer because they feel that anyone who doesn't get their package is a liar.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "What the *** man!!!! I ordered a jacket from aliexpress (EN TOP store) for my frnd as a b'dy gift end even paid double courier charge.... Cause I needed as soon..."
- "Cheapflightnow.com is indeed cheap in terms of service. It was days already since I booked my flight and so I talked to one of their client reps. A dude named..."
- "ST capitals stole my money !! The worst online trading ever ... Whoever is interested to know how they stole my money without can contact me on my email: Nadine.firstname.lastname@example.org..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."