4.6K views

I would give a zero rating if I could. This is in regards to Walmart's online website as there is no place for me to write a review for them there.

This Christmas, I thought I would try ordering an XboxOne from Walmart online to give it to try. What a mistake that was. We had nothing but trouble in relation to this order. First UPS said they delivered the order but we never received the package.

Then after reporting it not being delivered, we have not had any help with getting a replacement for the missing package. I have done everything Walmart requested I do including filing a police report and contacting UPS. UPS has agree that the package is missing and that we never received it and I have FAXED Walmart a copy of my police report. Also they said part of the problem was the fact that we had stopped payment for this item and that our credit card company needed to contact them.

So we had our credit card company talk with someone in accounting and assured Walmart that they would be paid once the package was shipped out. Now Walmart is saying that it is still because of the charge back which is ridiculous. Another thing, none of the customer service reps ever told us that they could not authorize a replacement for the XBoxOne. This was another issue.

One of the customer service representatives also told us that he had talked to a supervisor and got an ok to put our request through. I'm very frustrated and upset by the lack of communication between the customer services reps and the ones who are able to approve our request for a replacement. The last person we talked with was someone who claimed she was the administrative assistant to the Vice President of Walmart and once again we were given the run around again she still said it was because of the charge back. Now I am just sick and tired of all the red tape and hoops we have to do to try and get our son the replacement that we deserve and I think its because Walmart wants us to give up and not ask for one.

If this is how you do business, then you will never get any more from me or my family.

I will also tell my friends and other family members not to shop at Walmart, especially not online. I am so disappointed and will never use your online website for anything again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. Bksond2015 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart replacement at Walmart was customer service and replacement of lost package Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

I have had this problem twice it Is not the company it is usps they said it was delivered packages never received but I do agree the company does not help cause they blame the mail service which I understand too its just sad to order a package for someone and it never comes but its also sad cause they have found mail carriers who steal people stuff cause there is no way to prove they did not leave it at your door so they just take it but eventually enough complaints on the same carrier they get caught dosent help the victims of this but whoever keeps doing that will pay for it eventually but this has happened many times

Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1203361

No one will mistake you for being a Walmart employee as you have freely admitted here they won't hire you!

If you had basic reading comprenhension skills you would see that I am referring to anonymous.

Yall stop lying. You got your packages. The customer is always right ends when they start stealing from you.

-Best regards

Account Specialist

to Anonymous #1092994

If you read the post they said UPS admitting to the package being lost but still Walmart won't help them. You must work for Walmart.

to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1202715

I like how you people make the assumption that because a person posts a comment telling them they are wrong they work for the company. You must be slow.

If UPS lost the product they are responsible not Walmart. I would say you work for UPs, but you are obviously too slow to own a job as washroom cleaner let alone UPS driver.

to unfairhiringprastices #1202742

to Anonymous Perkasie, Pennsylvania, United States #1202466

Who do you think you are calling people liars. There are some people that do lie but a lot of people truly do not receive their packages which is very upsetting since you already paid for the item. This is why I know always have my orders shipped directly to the store.

Me either, I got a exact same horrible experience as you got.

I just bought a cell phone from walmart on MID NOV.2015 ,and never got the item. I did try to contact their customer service,I bought it from online ,they refused to give me a refund or replacement.

It is very very terrible case I got. Never got things like that, and very bad customer service, keep asking me to file the police report and then might be got the solution for my case. It is very ridiculars ,who got lost the item, it is the carrier-FedEx, why do they ask me to get a report ? I paid the money and got this trouble thing,waste my money and time to responds this and reply that.

And no refund. You can't believe walmart has stock and so many store, they can treat their customer like that bad way. They stole my money.

I located in New York. I would like to share my experience with everyone.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #926543

I too had a horrible experience dealing with an online purchase that never arrived. The customer service must be located in Mexico because the emails that I received were signed with Spanish names and their were numerous misspelled words and things lost in translation.

The told me I needed to return the item in order to get a refund. But the item never arrived in the package with the others that I did return. They would issue me a refund on the item I paid for but never received. I used PayPal to file a dispute and PayPal sided with Walmart, obviously they didn't read my complaint or they too don't understand English.

They said there was no proof the item was delivered. Of course there was no proof, because it was never delivered. What happened to the customer is always right? I will never do business with Walmart or PayPal again.

I paid money for goods and never received it. As far as I am concerned they stole my money.

to Shame on Walmart #1092615

The customer is not right when they try to bend the rules, and steal from you. It is people like you who is making company's make their rules tougher.

It used to be that stores allowed returns without receipts way back because everyone loses receipts once in a while, but thieves like you taking advantage of this made them more strict. This is not the first company that you had the same issue of having your money "stolen"

to Anonymous #1092993

You must work for Walmatt. lol

to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1202716

Like I said you are slow if you think someone works for a company when they tell the customer they are wrong. Go back to school before making uneducated comments.

to Anonymous #1202743

Fancy that, you advising people to finish their education when you are a junior high dropout and can't even get a Walmart job! Have you seen, the trash they hire yet they won't even give you an interview! HAHAHAHAHA!

Bryant, Arkansas, United States #925804

Hi Bksond2015 - I used to work for Walmart.com's billing department, but do not work for them now (thankfully, I've moved on with my life).

The best way to handle this type of issue would have been to do exactly what you did: dispute the charge with your CC company. I would have also filed a claim with UPS (I'm not 100% sure from your comment that you did).

Since this is considered a 'chargeback', there's not a lot of recourse WM can actually do...other than to replace your order.

However, since the charge is being disputed, I doubt they would go ahead and send you out another unit.

Not that it's any of my business...but where did UPS state they delivered the item to? I know sometimes items that are shipped to a store get either lost or misplaced at store level.

Bksond2015
to Tex Los Angeles, California, United States #925922

Hello Tex. Thank you for trying to help and your comments.

UPS claims to have left the package near our front door. We have filed a claim with them and they did a search for the package. Now they have admitted that the package is lost after doing a search for it. UPS is saying that they will pass this information along to the shipper which is Walmart.

I have no idea what this means.

Anyways, about the charge back, we never said we would not pay for the item once its shipped. Our credit card company spoke the customer service representative at Walmart and said the funds would be released after Walmart shipped out the package. Walmart is saying they are still waiting to hear about the charge back.

Not sure what else we can do about this part of it. The credit card company is stating that if we closed the dispute with Walmart and they still do not send out a replacement then we would not be able to open another claim with Walmart. We would be out of luck with Walmart still.

I know for a fact that Walmart does this to their customers in hopes that they will give up trying to get a replacement for their lost packages.

I will NEVER order anything online or even step foot in another Walmart store. Why should I? There are so many other options out there. Such a horrid company.

I had a lost package through Amazon and they replaced it the next day with no questions. Of course it was not quite as expensive as the one we lost through Walmart but I did not have to jump through hoops to receive it.

Even the so called woman we talked with who said she was the administrative assistant to the vice president was of no help to us. Claiming she would call us back with information about the charge back.

That was two days ago and we still not have heard from her. That's the second person who said they would call us back.

Thanks for trying to help. Our sons Christmas was ruined but he handled it well as that was his only Christmas present.

to Bksond2015 Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1202719

So tell us what really happened. First you claimed that UPS "lost" the package, then you claim they left it on the front step.

to Tex #1072519

Hi. Thanks for your trying to figure things out.

Walmart said they delivered it to our house but it never arrived. Thankfully, UPS admitted it was lost and never delivered. Even so before we could even get Walmart to say they would refund our money, we had to file a police report and FAX over the Case Number to them before they would grant a refund. *** Walmart.

I'll NEVER order anything online from them again. I've only lost one package delivered to our house and we've ordered from Amazon and Petco lots of times.

Amazon replaced the item without question. Walmart has zero customer service and make you jump through hoops to get anything done.