I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items.It was a big order and so it was spread out among several shipments.
At first, everything was arriving on time or early and everything was fine. Then, inexplicably, I get 2 e-mails over the weekend, one on May 9, and another on May 10, that said that my items were shipped and would arrive Friday, May 8, and Thursday, May 7, respectively (so basically back in time). I tried contacting Walmart through both e-mail and phone but they refused to reship the items or issue a refund as it was already "signed for." Despite the fact that there are 3 separate shipments with the same tracking number, and even if they were considered one shipment, which they weren't, because 3 different e-mails were sent out for three different shipments, all of the items listed under the same tracking number could not possibly fit in one box. Just the 30-lb bag of cat food and the underbed storage alone would not fit in one box.
Not only that, but the person signing for the box wasn't me. It was someone else, so what is the point of having them signed for if just anybody can sign for them? I spent 2 hours on the phone arguing with them, and at the end of the day, they basically told me "tough ***" and to contact my credit card to dispute the charges, which I am doing currently. Fedex still hasn't bothered to help me out either.
I am very upset by this. The majority of the items missing are clothing for my baby, which makes it even harder for me. I have included screenshots of the e-mails I got as evidence of all this. Unfortunately, the one e-mail for underbed storage was deleted, as I had already received it, so thought I did not need it anymore, and Hotmail has already gotten rid of it permanently.
So, instead, I have included a picture of the order from the Walmart site.
Personally, I will no longer shop at Walmart anymore because of this, and I would recommend to anyone reading this not to order anything from them, because if someone comes up missing, and it likely will, they will not help you out in any way and just expect you to take it.I always thought the mantra was "the customer was always right." I guess not if you already got their money.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not get items
- Bad customer service
- Hung up on me
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cat Food
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."