I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items.It was a big order and so it was spread out among several shipments.
At first, everything was arriving on time or early and everything was fine. Then, inexplicably, I get 2 e-mails over the weekend, one on May 9, and another on May 10, that said that my items were shipped and would arrive Friday, May 8, and Thursday, May 7, respectively (so basically back in time). I tried contacting Walmart through both e-mail and phone but they refused to reship the items or issue a refund as it was already "signed for." Despite the fact that there are 3 separate shipments with the same tracking number, and even if they were considered one shipment, which they weren't, because 3 different e-mails were sent out for three different shipments, all of the items listed under the same tracking number could not possibly fit in one box. Just the 30-lb bag of cat food and the underbed storage alone would not fit in one box.
Not only that, but the person signing for the box wasn't me. It was someone else, so what is the point of having them signed for if just anybody can sign for them? I spent 2 hours on the phone arguing with them, and at the end of the day, they basically told me "tough ***" and to contact my credit card to dispute the charges, which I am doing currently. Fedex still hasn't bothered to help me out either.
I am very upset by this. The majority of the items missing are clothing for my baby, which makes it even harder for me. I have included screenshots of the e-mails I got as evidence of all this. Unfortunately, the one e-mail for underbed storage was deleted, as I had already received it, so thought I did not need it anymore, and Hotmail has already gotten rid of it permanently.
So, instead, I have included a picture of the order from the Walmart site.
Personally, I will no longer shop at Walmart anymore because of this, and I would recommend to anyone reading this not to order anything from them, because if someone comes up missing, and it likely will, they will not help you out in any way and just expect you to take it.I always thought the mantra was "the customer was always right." I guess not if you already got their money.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not get items
- Bad customer service
- Hung up on me
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cat Food
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."