I am suing you for discrimination..there were 4 black employees that refused to accept my legitimiate id(my drivers license) to cash a pay roll check.My licenses had a small crack across the top from having it in my wallet...you could still read everything and see my pic but they refused to take it.

They brought out a paper they claimed showed it was their policy to not accept a license that had a crack in it. I read the paper and nothing in that policy said anything abt license being cracked...when I told her it didnt say anything abt that she snatched the paper out of my hand and threatened to have me escorted out. I left Moultrie walmart and went straight to Tifton...where a white lady cashed my check with no problem.

So being a white man my conclusion is I was discriminated against because I am white.I am going to consultant a lawyer first thing Monday morning.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Wow that argument between Kevin and anonymous is childish and ridiculous, but this was not racism, this was following the law.

Naperville, Illinois, United States #994358

You can't sue for discrimination...you are white ;)

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1000771

They should be able to, blacks always try to sue for discrimination when they don't get special treatment and have to follow the same rules as everyone else. Why should they be allowed to discriminate?

Orange, California, United States #993223

wow 3 different replies.you can't think of them all at the same time?

i follow you around cause you make us laugh. thanks.

we need more humor in this world.got any more?

The reason that I replied three times is because you are so dense that you cannot make sense of more than three sentences.

Orange, California, United States #984093

How funny. You are answering to mr butthurt now.

and you are answering to child beater.

to KevinRichards #984140

i got you all over the place.you have no idea who you're talking to.

this is funny as hill. please keep it up.

your comments are so stupidd and you don't care.look forward to your next one.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #984314

I like how the child that keeps following me around calls my comments stup1d.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #984315

Also if you are different people, funny how they have the same writing style and insults as you do. You are either a sheep that goes with the flock and does not come up with their own insults or you are a liar.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #984316

Also why are you replying to child beater if you are a different person from the one I called child beater?

to KevinRichards #984560

wow 3 different replies.you can't think of them all at the same time?

i follow you around cause you make us laugh. thanks.

we need more humor in this world.got any more?