It was near closing and there were hardly any customers there and plenty of cashiers. We just happened to pick the wrong one.

I only had so many words to explain what happened. During her " booya" dance she was pointing at us. When i confronted her and asked her name she hid her badge and took me twice asking for her for her to give me her name. As far as eavesdropping its hard not to hear people talking loud and laughing when they are next to us.

If its not discrimination its still not right to pick and choose who you want to serve. I will go back and i will be in her line again.This time i will get it on video. If shes still working there that is.

I notified corporate of what happened. I have worked at Walmart before and there policy is customers come first.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of register checkout from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments