Did you know Walmart will not sell liquor to a 37 year old male with a valid ID if his wife is at the check out counter with him without her purse.Her is where it gets intersting, after talking with the manager and being refused we left I then returned in the store with my 15 year old daughter and went to the same check out and presented my ID in the accompany of my daughter and the sold me the 12 pack of beer.

Unbeliviable!

Walmart policy and procedure should be they will not sell you liquor if all parties at check out don't posses a valid ID validating all or over 21.But could you imagen the revenues that would be lost.

This person wrote the review about Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart register checkout for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments