3.5
Layout of Store

Got a nextbook tablet 4 daughter 4 christmas 2014...within months I have to return it for not charging correctly/ charger was messed up.Return that one got another one then within months of that the screen cracked....I tried to get it replace since I bought an extra warranty thru Walmart but the inusuance company said when I got the replacement one it cancelled the extra insurance that was suppose to have covered it after the 1 year warranty.

This tablet doent hold charge....it turrns off by itself while in use.

I feel I have been treated unfairly!What is the use of buy extra 2 year warranty when doesnt cover it ???

96countrygirl wrote the review because of bad quality at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments